Pix4D Mapper Licence options are:
- Monthly Licence. – €260.00 less VAT
- Yearly Licence. – €2,600.00 less VAT
- Perpetual Licence. – €3,990.00 less VAT
As Ireland’s only Pix4D reseller we can have your Licence to you within the same day as you quest it. Whether you purchase it with a Purchase Order, Credit card or Bank Transfer.
Please click on the link for Pix4D Mapper Features.
Computer requirements for Pix4D Mapper.
- Windows 10, 64 bits (PC or Mac computers using Boot Camp).
- Any CPU (Intel i5/ i7/ Ryzen 7).
- Any GPU that is compatible with OpenGL 3.2. (integrated graphics cards Intel HD 4000 or above).
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 4 GB RAM, 10 GB HDD Free Space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD Free Space.
- Large projects (between 500 and 1000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 40 GB HDD Free Space.
- Very Large projects (1000 -2000 images at 14 MP): 32 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD Free Space.
- Windows 10, 64 bits.
- CPU quad-core or hexa-core Intel i9/Threadripper/Ryzen 9/.
- GeForce GTX GPU compatible with OpenGL 3.2 and 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk: SSD.
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 15 GB SSD Free Space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 16GB RAM, 30 GB SSD Free Space.
- Large projects (over 500- 1000 images at 14 MP): 32 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD Free Space.
- Very Large projects (1000 – 2000 images at 14 MP): 64 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD Free Space.
High-end Build Components
For applications where low processing times and large datasets require the use of high-end workstations, there are high-end components that have proven to work better than others in most cases. An ideal high-end workstation provides balanced resources to avoid bottlenecks that slow the system down overall. Below are some of the components which have performed well with Pix4D.
- Core i7 8700K (Good)
- Ryzen 9 5950x (Better)
- AMD Threadripper 3970X 32-core (Best)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER (Good)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 (Better)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 ti (Best)
- An SSD hard drive can speed up processing.
- The graphics card may have an improvement on the processing speed for step 1 if the graphics card is compatible with CUDA (NVIDIA Graphic Cards). Processing time of step 2 and step 3 are not affected by the GPU. The GPU also helps considerably with rayCloud visualization.
For more information about the use of the GPU: Use of the GPU in Pix4Dmapper. (This will bring you to the Pix4D Support Site)
For more information regarding Mac / Windows XP / Linux / Remote Access – Virtual machine / Distributed – Parallel processing: macOS / Windows XP / Linux / Remote access / Parallel processing. (This will bring you to the Pix4D Support Site)
What Subscription does Pix4D Mapper offer?
Pix4D Mapper has three options –
1. Monthly Purchase where you are in control of the amount of Monthly Licences you want to purchase. You get in touch with Survey Drones and request a monthly licence when you need it. No need to sign up for a monthly yearly subscription. If you find that you only need 5 licences for the year that’s all you need to pay for.
2. Yearly Subscription – this is where you pay a once off payment for the year. This Licence can be purchased through Survey Drones. You will receive Support both from Pix4D and also Survey Drones with this licence.
3. Perpetual Licence – This is a once off payment for life. However, this Licence comes with a “Support and Upgrade” for the first year. If you want to renew this “S&U Package” you will need to purchase it before your expiry date on the first year. The cost to renew this “S&U Package” is 10% of the original cost before the expiry date, it is 15% of the original cost there after. If you haven’t renewed the “S&U Package” then you will not be able to Update your version of the software if a software update is released.
For further information on this product please contact Survey Drones.
How do i get my PIX4D Mapper Licence from Survey Drones.
Once you have touched base with us we can take payment over the Phone with a Credit card or you can authorise a Bank transfer from your account to our account. We will provide our IBAN for you. Once this is completed we will issue you with a PDF which has instructions on how to download and install your new PIX4D Licence. The Serial number of the Licence will on this PDF.
Is the Monthly Licence a calendar month licence?
NO, once you activate your monthly licence you have the licence for 30days. You can purchase the licence today and hold it without activating it, for a week or two and this time will not effect your 30days. The clock starts only when the licence key is inputted for the activation of the licence. We can see how many days are left on your licence and we can see when it was activated.
Do I get support with a monthly licence?
Simple answer yes, you have the Support of PIX4D where you can log a support email/call with PIX4D Support through the PIX4D support website, or you can get in touch with us and we can also help you out with any PIX4D Software issues you maybe having. We have a vast knowledge of PIX4D Software, we can normally get up fixed up within 20 mins or less. firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide Support on all PIX4D Software licences we have to offer. For further information please get in touch.
Is the Yearly Licence a Calendar Licence?
No, again like the Monthly Licence your time starts from the time you activate the Licence. A yearly Licence will last for 365 days. We will receive an email from PIX4D one month from your renewal date. We will send you an email asking weather you want to Purchase another Yearly licence or a Different Licence.
Do I have access to PIX4D Cloud with any of my Desktop Licences?
The three Desktop licences PIX4D Mapper Monthly, PIX4D Mapper Yearly and PIX4D Perpetual are all only Desktop licences, there is no access to PIX4D Cloud services with these licences.
PIX4D Cloud and PIX4D Cloud Advance are two of the Cloud Licences PIX4D have. You can Purchase PIX4D Cloud Monthly for €170.00 less VAT and PIX4D Cloud Advanced Monthly for €260.00 less VAT. With PIX4D you can share your Projects with Clients at no extra cost. You can give your Clients permission to View the data or edit & save the data. It totally depends on you.
Is there an additional yearly fee with the Perpetual Licence?
Yes, PIX4D Mapper Perpetual Licence has an optional “Support and Upgrade” yearly fee which is 10% of the original cost. With this Support and Upgrade package you can update your version of PIX4D Mapper to the latest version and you have direct access to PIX4D Online Support. When you purchase PIX4D Mapper Perpetual licence Support & Upgrade is included in the price for the first year. You need to renew the Support & Upgrade before the Expiry date to be able to purchase the ‘S&U’ at the 10% rate other wise once you go past the expiry date the cost of the ‘S&U’ is 15% of the original cost of the licence.
For further information please get in touch.
Can PIX4D use dual CPU?
PIX4Dmapper can fully utilize a single CPU per instance of the application. On systems with more than one CPU, a second project can be processed at the same to take advantage of the second CPU. This could be particularly useful with large datasets that require merging. In this scenario, 2 subprojects could be processed through step 1 in parallel to save time
What is more important CPU clock speed or number of cores?
Both CPU speed and core count are important factors that have a significant impact on total processing time. Refer to Recommended hardware for more information about which CPUs perform well with Pix4D.
Can Pix4D use dual GPU?
PIX4D does not utilize multiple GPUs for processing. There is a marginal benefit to having dual GPU on a system designed for Pix4D. Any benefit is due to the fact that the work of driving displays can be offset to the second GPU. This has minimal impact on overall processing time and the cost of the additional GPU would be better spent on purchasing a better CPU.
Which CPU to buy?
The CPU has the greatest impact on reducing overall processing time for large and small projects. Check the Hardware and Pix4D article for more information on how to select computer components for processing with Pix4D.
What other PIX4D Software Licences are available?
PIX4D Cloud Monthly Licence – €170.00
PIX4D Cloud Yearly Licence – €1,700.00
PIX4D Cloud Advance Monthly Licence – €260.00
PIX4D Cloud Advance Yearly Licence – €2,600.00
PIX4D Fields Monthly Licence – €190.00
PIX4D Fields Yearly Licence – €1,520.00
PIX4D Fields Perpetual Licence – €2,600.00
PIX4D Matic Monthly Licence – €525.00
PIX4D Matic Yearly Licence – €3,675.00
PIX4D Matic Perpetual Licence – 7,590.00
PIX4D Survey Monthly Licence – €280.00
PIX4D Survey Yearly Licence – €1,680.00
PIX4D Survey Perpetual Licence – €5,990.00
PIX4D React Yearly Licence – €390.00
PIX4D React Perpetual Licence – €990.00
All These Prices are Less VAT
if you wish to purchase any of the about licences please get in touch email@example.com or simple contact us through the Contact Form on the website or on this page.