SUA Ground Theoretical School (2 Day Course).
This is a two day course starting at 0930-1630hrs both days.This course covers all subjects that the IAA have deemed necessary for Drone Operations on Fixed-Wing. Multi-Rotor UAVs and Vertical Take-off And Landing (VTOL). There is a written exam on the second day of the Course. This Written Exam is 50 questions of multiple choice.
- Air Law
- Human Factors
- Aircraft Performance
- Principles of Flight
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Data Protection – Introduction
- The Writing of an Operations Manual
- New EU Drone Rules and Regulations
- Written Exam
There is no Course Prerequisites for this course. It is for beginners from any commercial field. It is also designed in such a manner that Hobbyists can make the move from doing what they love as a hobby, to becoming a professional commercial drone pilot