Pix4D Software Training – Part 1 Covers the Functions & Fundamentals of Pix4D Software. We explain every section and its function. We cover Camera Parameters, How to Chose the correct Geoid, We explain Point Cloud Data and We cover Grid Conversion From WGS84 to ITM.
Aims and Training Objectives – at the end of this training participants will be able to:
After completing the Photogrammetry Lesson, the Student will have a working Knowledge of Photogrammetry
After completing the Fundamentals of Pix4D Software the Student will be very knowledgeable with the Pix4D Software Functions.
After completing the remainder of the Course, the Student will recognise the importance of having full control over their Data & have a very good working knowledge of the Pix4D Software.
The Student/company that complete Pix4D Mapper Course – Part I they will understand the Importance of total control over their Drone Data & understand another part of the Drone Industry.
- Introduction to Photogrammetry
- All Functions of software Explained
- How to Convert WGS84 to ITM
- Processing Step 1 Initial Processing – Explained and demonstrated
- Processing Step 2 Point Cloud & Mesh – Explained and demonstrated
- Processing Step 3 DSM, Orthomosaic and Index – Explained and demonstrated
- Look forward to Pix4d Mapper II – Editing, Volume Calculations, Scale Constraints and Orthomosaic editing.
NO PREREQUISITES REQUIRED FOR THIS COURSE.
There are no Prerequisites required for this Course. The training is designed in such a manner if you are coming from no Photogrammetry background you will still be able to fully understand the Functions and Fundamentals of Pix4D Software.